Committed to Customer Service, Passionate About Product Quality
Olive Oil is ancient: The Romans harnessed its health and nutritional benefits. Ten years ago, True Olive Connection set out to harness the same ancient benefits, sourcing the best Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Balsamic vinegar both locally and from around the world. Today, as a woman-owned Aptos business, we are the premier suppliers of exquisite Olive Oil and Balsamic in the Santa Cruz and Monterey Bay area. Allow us to help you discover these same benefits and fantastic food pairings enjoyed for thousands of years.
Delicious Food ideas
- Use as base for salad dressing
- Add to your morning smoothie
- Make homemade mayonnaise
- Dipping with Balsamic for bread
- Infused oils are great for vegetables and salads
- Pour over Vanilla ice cream
- Great for baking as well as every day recipes
- Can reduce blood pressure and increase HDL
- Can lower blood sugar levels as part of a Mediterranean-style diet
- Oleic acid in Olive Oli could help protect the brain
- Olive Oil has excellent anti-inflammatory properties, a key phenolic compound in Olive Oil acts on the same pathways as Ibuprofen
- Olive Oil is packed with anti-oxidants, protecting the body for oxidative stress
We Look Forward To Sharing Our Knowledge With You
We are actively learning more about Olive Oil production and milling practices. And we have been visiting farms and doing lots of tastings throughout California to not only grow our knowledge but to cultivate our tastebuds further. We look forward to attending the next Olive Sommelier course in Tuscany, Italy in April 2023. In the meantime, we are expanding our knowledge gained in the Flos Oleo guidebook that lists the best award-winning farms around the world.
We are a small local business who supports our local
community by donating to local charities and non-profits, supporting local artisans, making eco-friendly choices when buying, and supporting companies and products that are also committed to minimizing the impact on our Earth.