TRUE OLIVE CONNECTION
Roasted Veggies with Greek Feta
- 2 tablespoons True Olive Connection extra virgin olive oil (Arbequina, Frantoio, Picual are my favs)
- 2 tablespoons True Olive Connection balsamic vinegar (Maple, Vanilla Fig, 25 Star, Blackberry Ginger are all great for this recipe)
- 6 carrots, peeled, halved lengthwise and quartered
- 4 parsnips, peeled, halved lengthwise and quartered
- 2 cups Brussels sprouts, trimmed and quartered
- 6 small golden yellow beets, peeled, halved, and quartered
- 2 cups whole mini heirloom tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallions, trimmed and cut into 1-inch sections
- 3 small cloves garlic, finely diced
- ½ cup crumbled Greek feta cheese
-Preheat oven to 425°F with the rack in the middle position.
-Place the Brussels sprouts, carrots, parsnips and beets into a large bowl and drizzle with 2/3 of the quantity of oil. Toss to coat. –Transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet, spreading the vegetables out in an even layer.
-Transfer vegetables to oven and roast for 20 minutes.
-While the first batch of vegetables is roasting, place the tomatoes, scallions and garlic in a second, smaller bowl. Drizzle with remaining oil and toss. Set aside.
-At the 20-minute mark, remove vegetables from oven. Add the tomatoes, scallions and garlic and toss to combine. Return to the oven and roast for an additional 20 minutes.
-When done, brush the roasted vegetables with balsamic and sprinkle with cheese.
Serve from the baking sheet or arrange on a platter. OPA!