Prep 15 m, Marinate 2-5 hours, Cook 20 – 30 minutes (depending on size of pork)
Ready In 2 h 45 m
1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice
3/4 cup True Olive Connection Fresh Extra Virgin Olive Oil
6 cloves garlic, sliced
2 teaspoons salt
6 tablespoons dried oregano
2 (1 pound) pork tenderloins
- Place lime juice, olive oil, garlic, salt, and oregano in a large resealable plastic bag or dish with tight lid
- Shake sealed bag (or dish) until ingredients are well mixed.
- Taste the marinade for tartness. If too tart, add a little more oil. Not enough zing, add more lime. The garlic and salt flavors should also be up front, yet not overpowering.
- Place tenderloins in the bag, seal, and turn to coat.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 5 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium heat.
- Lightly oil the grill grate, and discard marinade. Grill tenderloins for 20 to 30 minutes, turning once, or to desired doneness.145° with meat thermometer. (I like mine light pink inside)