- 12 oz. Shredded Broccoli (match stick size) (about 2 cups shredded)
- 1-2 apple(s), very thinly sliced or cubed (Fuji, Honey Crisp work great)
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ mutli colored raisins
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup toasted nuts (optional sweet or spicy)
- 1/3 cup Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Cranberry Pear Balsamic Vinegar
- salt & pepper to taste
- optional: grated pecorino or crumbled feta or blue cheese
- Place the shredded broccoli in a bowl
- Get out your mandolin if you have one. Slice the apples. If not make small bit size pieces.
- Place cut veggies into a bowl and add cranberries, raisons, nuts, and a few pinches of salt.
- Toss well, then add olive oil and a good squeeze of lemon and toss again. Taste and adjust seasonings. Let the salad sit for about 10 minutes at room temp, then serve. (Add some cheese if you like).