Ready In 3 h 5 m
“A zesty, yet simple meal with an olive oil and balsamic vinegar marinade. A crowd pleaser!”
2 tablespoons mixture (True Olive Connection) steak seasoning rub
1/2 cup True Olive Connection’s Fig, Espresso or Traditional Aged balsamic vinegar
1/2 cup True Olive Connection’s Picual, Morruda or Frantoio olive oil
2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- Dissolve steak seasoning in balsamic vinegar, and then stir in olive oil.
- Place pork into a resealable plastic bag and pour marinade over the top.
- Squeeze out air and seal bag; marinate 2 hours to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pork into a glass baking dish along with marinade. Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F (65 degrees C), about 1 hour. Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.