- 6 fresh zucchini
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 3 tablespoons of True Olive Connection * Extra Virgin Olive Oil or Infused Olive Oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced (optional)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* All of our olive oils work wonderful, it is a personal preference. I absolutely love it with our Tuscan Herb or Lemon Olive Oil, but my husband loves the Chipotle.
1. Cut zucchini into thin, noodle-like strips (a mandolin works well for this). Toss with the 2 teaspoons salt, and place in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
2. Bring a pot of water to boil. Add zucchini; cook for one minute. Drain; rinse immediately with cold water to stop cooking.
3. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add zucchini and garlic; cook and stir until just tender, about 5 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.