This season, the Santa Cruz County Conference & Visitors Council (CVC) is encouraging visitors to “find their flow” in California’s favorite beach side destination. Want to try harissa olive oil paired with tangerine-infused vinegar? A private artisan tasting awaits!Have you always admired wave riders? Take a surfing lesson with an experienced pro. Love watching hoops? See the best players outside of the NBA play in Surf City.
Starting March 31, 2014 and continuing through June 30, 2014, sun seekers who log on to www.letscruz.com can enter the Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest for a chance to win a two-night stay at the Seascape Resort Monterey Bay, tickets to the legendary Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, tickets to Roaring Camp Railroads, and a way to customize their vacation with four Santa Cruz-specific options.
This unique customizable feature will allow contest entrants to pre-select from a number of signature Santa Cruz activities as part of their vacation experience when entering the contest. Contest entrants – in addition to the Grand Prize package – can choose four activities to customize their vacation package, including:
- Surfing lessons with Richard Schmidt Surf School
- A kayak excursion with Kayak Connection
- Tickets to a Santa Cruz Warriors D-League Basketball Game
- Beach fire & S’mores at the Seascape Beach Resort
- A cooking Class at Mountain Feed & Farm Supply
- A zipline canopy tour of the redwood forest with Mount Hermon Redwood Canopy Tours
- Wine tasting at Alfaro Family Vineyards & Winery
- A couples spa treatment at Well Within Spa
- Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons with Capitola Beach Company
- A whale watching excursion with Stagnaro Whale Watching Tours
- A round of Golf at Pasatiempo Golf Club
Want to enter the Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest but are always on the go? No problem! Enter to win by using the Visit Santa Cruz free travel app or through the CVC’s mobile site at www.LetsCruz.com/m
Weekly contests on Facebook will give those who “Like” the Visit Santa Cruz page the opportunity to win vacation getaways to include a stay at a local hotel, resort or vacation rental property combined with tickets to the Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk and Roaring Camp Railroads.
Utilizing Facebook, Twitter, and the CVC’s blog, the CVC will reach out to followers and fans of Santa Cruz through special posts, Tweets and blog stories exclusive to the contest.
The Let’s Cruz Vacation Getaway Contest is sponsored by the Santa Cruz County Conference and Visitors Council and the following partners: Beach Street Inn & Suites, Best Western Seacliff Inn, Chaminade Resort & Spa, Comfort Inn Santa Cruz, Hilton Santa Cruz/Scotts Valley, The Hotel Paradox, Mount Hermon Conference Center, Pajaro Dunes Resort, Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk, and the Seascape Beach Resort Monterey Bay.